Cheese and Rice, a Whale!!

Well I decided to do another random rant for ten minutes cause according to Cinnamon Buns my other thoughts don't make sense. So here we go.
These blogs are going to be weekly. In case I forget to call you guys on your weekly phone calls you can look at my blog to see what I have been up to. Lisa, thanks for that journal advice you gave me a while ago. I have had this diary since I was like 7. I wrote in it off and on. Now I am writing in it almost everyday and my stress level has decreased. Its a nice way to say what I thin about things and people but not directly at them. I decided that I hate Coke Zero. Its gross. Girls are weird at school. Like these two girls like this kid that talks to me and they are all oh my goodness he is so cute!! I'm like yeah no. He is funny though. Seattle was amazing. Rachel and Mark, be prepared. If New Zealand does not work, Seattle is next!! Woo. And Mark, I willl get you that job at microsoft while Rachel and I open up an umbrella shop. The umbrellas will be pure awesomeness!! Woo..yeah!!! Anyways. Ewww. I just took a drink of Coke Zero. Ewwwww. I need a job. I feel useless. But then again, I will have to get rides everywhere then people will get annoyed. Oh and boys. I do not like anyone at all. Not one guy. Not at school, in the truth or juswt some guy in the store. They are too much trouble. I decided that I will not like anyone until around age 25 or 26. That will give me time to think up some cool umbrella designs. And a name. Rachel lets think of a name. Oh and any progress on our musical? Oh and yes, a puppy dog look. I have never seen it. Mom and everyone say they see it when someone looks at someone but I dont know what it looks like. I am just clueless. I love that movie. I watched it the other day. It is still as funny as before. I want to go to Canada. If i live in Seattle I will ahve a better chance of marrying a Canadian. Then we can visit his family in Canada all the time. That would be awesome. Well its been 10 minutes. Any questions call, text me or leave it as a comment. Oh and mom, yes you guessed right. But no I dont like him at all anymore.
Maleena
Cinnamon Buns, why dont i ever et a postcard?
These blogs are going to be weekly. In case I forget to call you guys on your weekly phone calls you can look at my blog to see what I have been up to. Lisa, thanks for that journal advice you gave me a while ago. I have had this diary since I was like 7. I wrote in it off and on. Now I am writing in it almost everyday and my stress level has decreased. Its a nice way to say what I thin about things and people but not directly at them. I decided that I hate Coke Zero. Its gross. Girls are weird at school. Like these two girls like this kid that talks to me and they are all oh my goodness he is so cute!! I'm like yeah no. He is funny though. Seattle was amazing. Rachel and Mark, be prepared. If New Zealand does not work, Seattle is next!! Woo. And Mark, I willl get you that job at microsoft while Rachel and I open up an umbrella shop. The umbrellas will be pure awesomeness!! Woo..yeah!!! Anyways. Ewww. I just took a drink of Coke Zero. Ewwwww. I need a job. I feel useless. But then again, I will have to get rides everywhere then people will get annoyed. Oh and boys. I do not like anyone at all. Not one guy. Not at school, in the truth or juswt some guy in the store. They are too much trouble. I decided that I will not like anyone until around age 25 or 26. That will give me time to think up some cool umbrella designs. And a name. Rachel lets think of a name. Oh and any progress on our musical? Oh and yes, a puppy dog look. I have never seen it. Mom and everyone say they see it when someone looks at someone but I dont know what it looks like. I am just clueless. I love that movie. I watched it the other day. It is still as funny as before. I want to go to Canada. If i live in Seattle I will ahve a better chance of marrying a Canadian. Then we can visit his family in Canada all the time. That would be awesome. Well its been 10 minutes. Any questions call, text me or leave it as a comment. Oh and mom, yes you guessed right. But no I dont like him at all anymore.
Maleena
Cinnamon Buns, why dont i ever et a postcard?


4 Comments:
M,
You made my morning complete. I enjoy reading at least one new blog a day and with all the bloggers you would think that would be expected. However, that just doesn't happen. Now that you will be blogging the ten minute off the top of your head blog(which is great!), this may become a reality. Enough about my requests, glad to hear you loved Seattle, me too. Although I think it is one of the places it is better to visit than live(you understand the type of place I mean?) Call me when it is Kathy and my day,I answer my phone.
I will give my random thoughts on your blog, 2 minutes. My dad always wants to be the first to comment, its annoying. I hate cokezero too, its is gross. I like the umbrella idea, I love umbrellas. Boys are dumb, but there may be one here or there you like, watch out for the funny ones. They grow on you. And I get the puppy dog look, but it is pathetic. Don't worry you will see it eventually. Okay, 2 minutes.
OK my turn. Personally, I love Coke Zero and I think I may be addicted to it. Also, I wanted this wicked awesome umbrella in the airport but it was 80 dollars so I didn't get it. Anyhow, I like your attempt to be subtle. But does that really matter? But thanks for the concern anyhow. I really don't know how long it has been but I am signing off now.
Yeah, I'm not doing that. Question. Is the diary you are talking about have a bunch of bright colors on it (I think there are happy faces) and you have written all over it "Not for Whitley's eyes" and "Whitley: Touch this and die!"?? Because I think I've seen it before somewhere...
And I disagree. Coke Zero is awesome. It's regular Coke that makes me want to gag.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home