Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And Unicorn's Feet are Sticky so They Don't Fall Off the OTher Side

Well, I am now very self conscious about growing up and being the marrying age. I am only 15 now so I have worries. But the worries will be there in about 5-10 years. I never want to get married! There is so much hate that I think people forget about the love!Yes, I finally found the one I love. But wait, my parents hate him, his parents hate me. My family hates him and his family hates me. OK some may call that romance. I call that a train being conducted by a blind conductor. Its just a train wreck waiting to happen. In the end these two forbidden lovers get married. Life is happy for 3 hours. Then comes the wedding night. Then you are sitting there thinking, dear god what did i do!!!!!! Then after that the flaws that everyone Elise was pointing out to you starts to come out. You see why they were hated by your friends and then you realize, well your stuck. You re stuck with a person you cont stand anymore. And silently and slyly everyone is saying, I told you so.

I have watched from the sidelines and have seen like one but I know all too well how it will turn out. Well I am probably wrong. Anyways, i am not looking forward to be between the ages of 19 and 30. All the failed marriages that I see scare the crap out of me to growing up. I want to be this age forever and never change!! Oh and congrats to all who have made it work. I really do congratulate you.




Mimi

Cinnamon Buns, watch your back, there may be a truck behind it

3 Comments:

Blogger Miranda said...

Being single rocks when you're young. But eventually you will get older and lonelier and lonelier, and that will suck even more.

March 10, 2009 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

Actually being married has good points and so does being single. Just wait until you know who you are first and then you have a better chance of finding someone you will like. I just got lucky, he is not the train wreck. His mother is, and she always will be. :)

March 10, 2009 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

Well, I think this is too much like Romeo and Juliet. Everyone always said I was ridiculous in thinking that it was good that they died because it wouldn't have worked. Now I am starting to believe differently. If the love is real and certain things are a part of the marriage, I think it can work. It just takes effort, and as you have seen, some people are lazy.

March 11, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home