Tuesday, March 3, 2009

When I Arrive, I Bring the Fire


This blog I decided will be a random rant about everything, its going to change quickly from subject to subject. I'm just going to type what I am thinking for the next 10 minutes.

I have noticed that family will find out about everything even though you don't tell them. They find out no matter what. I have also decided that I am very tired. My chest has been hurting lately and I dont know why. I think it is stress related. Now, about liking guys. I cant tell you this to your face because I will smile and I wont be able to stop. I dont like him, I think I just like the way he looks. There is too much history for me to actually like him. I do not think that diet Dr. Pepper taste the same as normal Dr. Pepper. Then again I am prejudice against all diet sodas. I really like Fall Out Boy's cd. I have also been obsessed with Flo Rida's new song lately. I'm excited to go to Seattle. And I made the stupid mistake of talking to grandma about it. I love my grandma but she thinks we hate her sometimes, and I hate that she thinks that. My little cousin is coming over tonight. I have to set up the Wii. I also have to clean my room. Its very messy. To tell you all the truth, I have not fully recovered from that whole Tyler thing. I wasn't that close to him but lately I have been thinking about it a lot. I think, why did I like him? Then I think, well this move to Pueblo was good for me. I needed to get away from him. I liked him too much for comfort on my part. I decided that I really like my family. I also decided that I like them more than any guy I have ever liked in the world. So, why would I put them aside for some guy who will more than likely ruin my life rather than make it better. Whoa this is getting deep. This girl in one of my classes, the naked cheerleader as I call her, is a true slut. Obviously I figured this out from her previous actions with the pictures, but some of that other stuff. Ed much disturbingo. I speak good Mexican, Spanish to be politically? correct. I only have one minute left. So here is everything that is on my mind right now on March 3rd, 2009 from 5:00 pm to 5:10 pm. Everything that popped in while I was typing. What do you think?

Mimi

Cinnamon Buns, You are horribl;e at entertaining me

8 Comments:

Blogger inutero said...

Wow...Maleena, that was amazing. You are a great writer! You really know how to capture a moment, you should really start focusing your attention on this. Seriously...that was good.

March 3, 2009 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

I loved this. It is how you really talk, and I can hear your voice when I read it. I feel bad for that cheerleader though. She has problems. and where is cinnamon buns? Did she fall off the earth?

March 5, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Miranda said...

So many questions! I need answers! But that will have to wait for another time. For now I will tell you to have fun in Seattle and take LOTS of pictures of Whitney. I still haven't seen what she looks like yet.

March 6, 2009 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Also I love that song. It's one of my favorites. It's even my ringtone :)

March 6, 2009 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whoa! A.D.D.No, I'm kidding. That was very interesting. I think we all are a.d.d. in our heads. I would like to ask you a few questions about a few things. Am i going to get my Tuesday phone call?

March 9, 2009 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

I think you should just write like that all the time. It makes more sense than when you are trying to make sense. Make sense?

March 11, 2009 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Ronda said...

I am guessing you are talking about Casey!! Love all your thoughts.. thanks for sharing!

March 12, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger M S Martinez said...

Ben Franklin wrote that the only way three people can keep a secret is if two are dead. It's true in a family too.

March 16, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home