They Just Love The Hotel Suites
Recently I have been around a family not in the truth. I will say right now, I really truely appreciate being in the truth. It has saved a lot of trouble. I only say this because the mother in this family is probaboy my mom's age and already has 5 grandchildren and one on the way. Each relative around mine and Cinnamon Buns's ages are already maried and have a 2 year old son and 1 year old daughter. Now when moving to Pueblo I was warned of a culture shock. Well I was never reakky shocked because I was being blanketed by the truth and my family. This is the first real taste of Puebloians that I have gotten. And yes this is a true culture shock. But then I realized it. There must be nothing else to do down here. All the people in the truth are getting married, all the adults are setting up young children and the worldy people are popping out babies like rabbits. There is no other thing here to do but these things. Its like on a Bug's Life. They come, they eat they leave. Or on Mamma Mia.. "all i do is eat, sleep and sing" but all they do is eat, sleep and have babies. I guess Pueblo really is this boring.
Now NO NEED TO WORRY. Cinnamon Bun's and I do not get that bored. We have family and friends so we have entertainment. We are very knowledgeable in the truth so we would never do that. And we do not assaciate with people who do do this. So NO WORRIES, everything with us is all good.
Sensei Master
Cinnamon Buns.. Today sucked. I never want to experience a day like this again!
Now NO NEED TO WORRY. Cinnamon Bun's and I do not get that bored. We have family and friends so we have entertainment. We are very knowledgeable in the truth so we would never do that. And we do not assaciate with people who do do this. So NO WORRIES, everything with us is all good.
Sensei Master
Cinnamon Buns.. Today sucked. I never want to experience a day like this again!


2 Comments:
Crazy! I'm glad you have entertainment. Come and visit soon. Please.
I'm glad you at least have each other...Steako sounds great!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home