Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Don't Feel Bad For the Suicidal Cats, They Have to Kill Themselves 9 Times Before They Get it Right

So at school yesterday, a girl that is white was making fun a mexicans. When she started to do that I was like, is she high or does she have a death wish? I think it was a mix of both. As she was making fun of us in front of a mexican at her table, I realized that I wanted to punch her in her fat face. She was really making me mad! I was hoping that someone would hit her for me so that I don't get in trouble. Then she dropped the subject so I was fine. Then she started it again at the end of class. I was like seriously, she must have a death wish. There are seriously some straight out gangsters in my class, happy to say I am on their good sides I am their friends, but really who would do that in this society?

As I was pondering my question today I walk into math. Still thinking of an answer, our math sub for today looks at this kid and tells him to get up and apologize to all the ladies in the room. My friend and I were like whats going. This sub was offended with him because he said the f word in the presence of a lady. What was so sad is that, none of us cared. We are just so used to it that it never occured to the people who use it, that it is an offensive word. Especially when thinking of the actual meaning. So I got my answer. Kids do not have morals today. And yes that was obvious, but I was already used to it that it took a substitute to make me really notice it. That was why that girl was openly making fun of mexicans and no one did anythong about it. Where are the morals?

David, you would have been proud of my friend in math. After the situation that I just mentioned happened, he asked the sub what the word meant. It was funny listening to the sub trying to find a nice way to define it.

Mimi

Cinnamon Buns, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.......of the WORLD!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's really sad. If you hear people saying racist things, it's ok to tell them to shut their stupid mouth.

February 25, 2009 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger inutero said...

Maleena I love that you are friends with the Mexican gangsters. Oh and after your friend asked the questions that was you chance to ask what a hangover is.

February 27, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home