Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh Shite... Ok Maybe I Did Do It...

I have not blogged for a while because I thought I had nothing to blog about. Then sitting in 4th block-U.S History, I realized, I am surrounded by things to blog about. Lets start of with my day and work down.

1st Block- English: First a foremost, I have a class with a cheerleader who did naughty things last year. Also, her best frined is the ugliest person I have ever seen, and she is always giving me dirty looks. I am escared that she will sit on me and esquish me. Secondly, these two kids, there is definite attraction between them. They are always talking and he is always getting her her books and all that good stuff. Well, she has a boyfriend and I don't know his problem. The girl I sit next to. Two problems. Appearantly she is a lesbian...oops. And she always smells like McDonalds breakfast which in fact makes me feel ill.

2nd Block- Math: Ok, my teacher is retarded. She has no clue what she is doing and she claims to have a license to teach math. This class is all freshmen and oh yeah i forgot to mention my teacher encouraged a kid to drop out because he fell asleep in class, once. One kid in this class got ISS for 3 days for leaving her class cause he hated it. Pure craziness!

3rd Block-P.E: This class sucks. My teahcer was embezzling money from cheerleaders a few years back. How she kept her job, I don't know. A kid in this class is on house arrest. This other kid has to bring his mom to school with him. The new guy has a tattoo that says BAD BOY. All of us agree, its the stupidest tattoo in the world. Even more stupid than Animals are crazy. We are playing ping png and my teacher can careless if we are playing right or whats going on.

4th Block: U.S History: As inspiration for this blog, it has the most information. The teacher, a teacher who truely hates her job. We take notes for like 20 minutes then sit there and find ways to entertain ourselves for the rest of class. There is a girl who is very very very very very annoying. Appearantly this last weekend she got a little tipsy. She couldn't remember anything. When her friend told her how she was acting, she started to...CRY!! I was laughing so so hard. Then she is always complaing about, no Briteny Spears on her iPod, or her mom told her to clean her room. So she told her mom *#$@ no. I know its craziness. Then these other girls are just plain weird. They pet each other and have conversations even my dad would find disturbing. Everyone else think they are too cool, which they are not. Yet, suprisingly, this is my favorite class.

Maleena

Cinnamon Buns, oh my god! I stepped on something squishy. oh and Cinnamon Buns, keep playing dead. They will get bored and start tapping on other tanks once i return from Mexico or Canada.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

Uh, ya. Thanks for the support I guess. Anyhow, the other girl that did naughty things last year is really nice. I would like her more if I didn't know her history.

February 13, 2009 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

What did she do? And I think I want to be a High School teacher, and get paid for NOTHING. Wow, I feel for you girls. Even with gray hair and some wrinkles, I would never, ever, ever want to be your age again. But luckily you will get older and get to live a real life without that kind of crap.

February 15, 2009 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sensei,
We had the weirdest Geometry teacher, he was a total duffess. We called him Euclid, because Euclid invented all the geometric theories and this guy had no idea how to teach. This type of teacher is hard to respect and easy to make fun of. Share more morsels of entertainment she supplies in her daily monologue.

February 22, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home