posted by Sensei Master at 2:19 PM
Wow. You guys look fabulous. Hahaha. Did the Earth taste good?
those are great pictures. when did you two go into outer space?
I don't know why everyone says "Space Camp" is boring. Look at you two!
are these two aliens from Men In Black? Should we look for these pictures on the cover of National Inquirer?
Oh, and I hope you were done with your school work before you decided to play space camp
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Energy with some serious beans....
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Wow. You guys look fabulous. Hahaha. Did the Earth taste good?
those are great pictures. when did you two go into outer space?
I don't know why everyone says "Space Camp" is boring. Look at you two!
are these two aliens from Men In Black? Should we look for these pictures on the cover of National Inquirer?
Oh, and I hope you were done with your school work before you decided to play space camp
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home