Mi Mama Esta en la Cantina
This blog will be yet again about music. Not classical but just music in general. Today when I was listening to a song it got me thinking about school last year. I never listened to that song at school and I never sang it at school or anything. It just reminded me of school. So that is the bases of my blog. There are always songs that remind you of something. Like if your married, the song you dance to will always be "your song". If you are laughing with a friend and a song is playing, you may think of that moment whenever you hear it. But then, there is this. There may be a time that you listen to a song and think about a person, situation or a movie when you listen to it. So then when you listen to it later, you are reminded of that person, movie, or situation.
I think its kind of cool that your brain does this. Or how certain things trigger memories that you thought you forgot. Like that girl in the parking lot reminded me of someone, I just dont know who. Or one day my aunt and Cinnamon Buns were walking through the mall and Cinnamon Buns saw a lady and she looked familiar. Then aunt margeaux suddenly wanted chinese food. The lady was the waitress at their favorite chinese place. Memories are funny things. I'm glad even the small ones are remembered.
Mimi
Cinnamon Buns, Chinese food sounds good.
Mark, this title is for you.
I think its kind of cool that your brain does this. Or how certain things trigger memories that you thought you forgot. Like that girl in the parking lot reminded me of someone, I just dont know who. Or one day my aunt and Cinnamon Buns were walking through the mall and Cinnamon Buns saw a lady and she looked familiar. Then aunt margeaux suddenly wanted chinese food. The lady was the waitress at their favorite chinese place. Memories are funny things. I'm glad even the small ones are remembered.
Mimi
Cinnamon Buns, Chinese food sounds good.
Mark, this title is for you.


5 Comments:
Didn't David write a blog about this topic awhile ago? Well, if I remember correctly, it had to do with eating or activities or something along that thought. Anyhow, personally, my mind goes all over the place all the time. Most of the time something will happen and it will remind me of an episode of The Office. That is embarrassing.
that is embarassing.
Were you serving up drinks in the Cantina? I wonder if you sampled a few,since your writing shows a little tipsyness. Good thing the Cantinas in Pueblo are few and far between.
I love how music reminds you of things. That way when you want to feel a certain way, happy or sad, you know just the song to listen to. Also when you hear a song you haven't heard for a while and it has good memories, it's like a happy surprise.
I agree with Tonya. Verbatim.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home