Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh dear... oh my... uh oh

I just started public school again. As I was walking down the halls a realization hit me. There is no actual difference between a 5 year old and a teenager. Size is a difference for some, but that is also not a difference, Cinnamon Buns is a living example of this. Anyways, teenagers never grow up. Here is why:
Once 5 year old realize that that green marker, or that blue pen can make pretty colors on paper, what happens when I put the pretty papers on the wall? This also applies to teenagers. Every surface that will allow pen, pencil, or marker make the mark on is written on. Walls, floors, lockers, bathroom stalls, vending machines, faces, clothes, shoes, notebooks, books, desks. Pretty much anywhere they go. They have to make a mark. 5 year old write their names every where, and cat, dog and them some scribbles everywhere. Teenagers mostly draw mad images, TL+JH=4 eva is EVERYWHERE, but with different initials. Or bad words, phony phone numbers, strange poems, or I hate this girl or that guy. Not much of a difference.

Another similarity happens to be destroying something. It is the nature of little kids to knock down that block building or jump in a pile of leaves. Teenagers, destroy cake, cars, papers, notebooks, lockers, clothes, shoes, anything that can be ripped or holes easily put into. Even if they don't realize what they are doing, they are tearing apart what is in front of them.

Screaming. Granted, 5 year old scream when they are excited or mad or didn't get their way... oh wait teenagers scream for those same reasons..... Although 5 year old have a better excuse. In society they are allowed to. Teenagers, its just freaking annoying! When you are at the movies, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS THAT GUY THAT SMILED AT ME AT THE MALL 4 MONTHS AGO WHEN I WORE THAT PURPLE SHIRT AHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! or AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS THE BOY I BROKE UP WITH BECAUSE I DIDNT LIKE HIM ANYMORE WHO I SUDDENLY LIKE AGAIN BECAUSE HE HAS MOVED ON AND NOW I AM MAD BECAUSE I AM ALLOWED TO BE HAPPY BUT HE HAS TO BE MISERABLE FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE BUT NOW HE IS HAPPY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


In conclusion, growing up never actually happens until age like 25, so I've heard :) But this is true. I have examples all around me.

Maleena

Cinnamon Buns, sorry that was too easy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

Whatever. But I do have to agree. We have the dumbest peers.

January 30, 2009 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are wise beyond your years, or not normal. Whatever, i like you the way you are:)

January 30, 2009 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

I am sorry we ruined you and now you are not a normal teenager, but a more mature and logical one. You are better than those dorks! :D I like you. And cinnamon buns too.

January 31, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger inutero said...

I liked the part about the colors...

February 1, 2009 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger *Rachel* said...

TOY STORY TWO WAS OKAY AHHHHHH!

February 3, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home