Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nice 'n Soft

I have to thank all of you guys for this sad realization. The more Mamma Mia is played over and over here, I am beginning to like it. The songs, the story line, the characters. As much as I hate to admit it I am liking the musical. I started getting the songs stuck in my head and I find myself singing the songs during the day. Then I watch the first 20 minutes or the last 5 min. Then I want to watch the movie but I was too prideful I guess to admit that I do want to watch the movie. So this is me coming out as a Mamma Mia fan. Darn that good directing and catchy music! I also like Sense & Sensibility the BBC version. Both those movies share a common actor... that may be why....




Sensei Master, or should I say Grasshopper?

Cinnamon Buns, dah!!









5 Comments:

Blogger inutero said...

Ahh yes, I too have fallen. I think it must be demonized because it draws you in. Yes its demonized...that's it.

January 20, 2009 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

David, tell yourself whatever it is you want to make you feel better. Anyhow, Dominic Cooper plays a not nice man in Sense and Sensibility. I don't know why you would like him in that. But, he is fairly good looking.

January 20, 2009 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

He is dating the girl that played Sophie. I knew it! They acted too well.

January 21, 2009 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

STOP IT with the Mama Mia crap. Get over it. Realize the stupidity and move on.

January 24, 2009 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

IT"S NOT STUPID!!!
I love that movie, and i am happy to welcome you to our side;)

January 30, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home