Is This Really Happening, Again?....Shoot
Yawn. I couldn't sleep last night. I finally fell asleep around 4:15 a.m. Then I woke up at 8 and rushed to get ready for service so I wouldn't be late, but to only figure out that we are not going in service because Lola had a vet appointment and my parents were at breakfast. So at this point in my day, I am about ready to pass out! Its only 9:50. But this is not why I am blogging. I am addressing another issue. My dreams. Now I know that I have blogged about this before, but I am confused again. You may recall how I felt in November about my friend who passed away, well around then I was having weird dreams. And well, it's happening again. I wake up every morning thinking "wow that was really weird". Like the other night I had a dream that I was doing an obstacle in the jungle while at an assembly, and fighting with some chick about handwriting while trying to keep my aunt's ex away from her and her family. Then I had a dream that I was watching Twilight (which by the way I decided I HATE THE MOVIE... its not that great) anyways, in the movie they screwed it up and did everything wrong and I was so angry that I re-directed all 4 films. It was weird. Another one I had was about Star Wars and all the people were all ity-bity and we would watch them in glass cages because we were not sure of the powers they possessed and if they were going to kill us or not. They are so weird!! So all I am saying is that, I am confused.
MIMI
Cinnamon Buns, Whitwey, I hope you had fun at work...It looks cold right now :)
MIMI
Cinnamon Buns, Whitwey, I hope you had fun at work...It looks cold right now :)


3 Comments:
Oh man I have a good one too :) Last night I had a dream that I met Kanye West and I was really shocked because he looked a lot younger than he normally does. So I asked him about it and he told me he was suffering from the same disease as Benjamin Button.
Those are some crazy dreams Maleena.I especially like the Star Wars one. So why do you hate Twilight now? It is because a person can only see it so many times before they see how stupid it really is? I have to say that i only "liked" the book and the movie wasn't as good as that so...
Because kristen stweart acts all escared duringbthe whole thing she does not pull the role off very well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home