Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Who's Irritated?? This Girl!


Holo! Im back!! So its 10:21 and I have many thoughts!! here we go



I am very exhausted these days. Monday and Tuesday I fell asleep in math and history....uh oh. um these next few weeks will be boring but oh well. These past few weeks have been hectic. I've been wore out from Denver then company. too much!!! School update... I now have GPA of 3.5. Not exactly 4.0 but i still have this quarter to work on it. yes I said quarter. Our school has 4 quarters, like a football game, instead of 2 semesters. So you can all yell at me but I applied at a cool Dairy Queen here. I probably wont get hired. If I do I only plan on working there until May then I will apply at a music store here, I just need some extra money for a few things....like an iTouch. I feel like I have been out of touch with everyone for a long time. I haven't texted or called anyone for a while. Im sorry. Its like I feel guilty for something but there isn't anything for me to be guilty about so I don't know what my deal is. Oh man, this girl at school is SO ANNOYING. I think she is going to sit on me because i stare at her with my "are you freaking serious!" look whenever she opens her mouth. The other day she asked where the Grand Canyon was. yeah I know....i know....i was giving her that look for like ten minutes straight after that. she thinks she's so funny for making fun a girl who actually has morals. Unlike her who is a fat slut!! i know im mean. Im sorry. i just feel really bad for the other girl who cant say anything without being made fun of. it angers me. My math teacher told us her brother was gay the other day. It was totally random. We were like alrighty ythen, crazy. Im in health now and im pretty sure it will be like Mean Girls. The teacher will be like, you touch each other and die! You get pregnant and die!!! HAHAHAHAHA that would be funny. HAHAHA. Cinnamon Buns is cleaning the kitchen while I write this. she is cureently rinsing a dish. oh she just put it in the dish washer. I feel like watching a funny movie. I really want to watch A Midsummer's Night Dream again. That is my favorite Shakespeare play. Its so random with the fairies and the guy with a donkey head. I love it!! I've never been this stressed before. Ever. I dont know why. Its weird. I dont do anything at all but Im super stressed and tired. I think im sleep deprived. I think Im going to write a book about bathrooms. How to sanitize them and the coolest bathrooms. I think the coolest ones were in California at the mall we went to in LA. What was it called? I forgot, but it was cool. Im going to be Storm at Cinnamon Bun's graduation party. She is getting old. She's going to graduate!! Whoa, old lady. Just kidding, she's not old, Just short. Well Im really really really tired now. i used my brain too much and now it hurts. Ow. Pain. Ok. I think this post is shorter again. BOO. I dont have enough to think about. Give me more to think about people! I need material!! Oh and our other dog is a cute furball who bites things, like hands and feet and hair and pillows and blankets and people and carpets and slippers an and and and and and and and and and and Good. Bye, and GOODNIGHT

MALEENA

Cinnamon Buns, We need to see a movie. A good one. Lets plan that out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Miranda said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 8, 2009 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Miranda said...

That was awesome. Truly entertaining because I am suffering from insomnia just like you tonight! I think I am going to go to Whitley's graduation party as the green M&M. Or Dexter. From Dexter's Laboratory. He is SO a super hero. And one of the greatest cartoon characters ever. But you already know that-we discussed this the other night in your kitchen. Has your mom renamed her dog? I still think she should.
Anywho... I probably shouldn't ramble. This is your blog. I can ramble on my own. Peace
out Girl Scout!

PANTHER OUT!
(picture the hand motions too)

April 8, 2009 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

I am over my insomnia. I think that was why I needed wine so much. Maybe it would help you too, just ask your mom for a little drinky before bed. I also feel bad about your stress, but happy that I am not weird. I meant that in the most caring way.I miss you and you will feel better soon. I hope you get a job, then you will be too busy to have worries.:) And you will have money. I have no idea what to wear to Whits party any suggestions?

April 9, 2009 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wasn't the mall called something like Fruit Growers Market Mall or Grove Mall. It used to be just the farmers market then they built the mall all around it. Either way we could find it no problem, lets just not give Whit her phone till after we leave for home.
Stress does make a person wonder about themselves, but we have all been there at one time or another.
Keep these random thoughts coming to the printed pages, it makes blog readers happy.
Also, just watched an episode of Chuck, maybe if everyone is dressing up; I come as him.

April 11, 2009 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger M S Martinez said...

Congrats on the good GPA. And I'm sorry about the quarters. On the bright side, you get to change classes more often... sometimes.

I totally get the insomnia. When I was your age, I had fairly bad insomnia for like three years. Then it mostly went away. Although I had it again last night o_0

April 13, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home