You Can't Get Very Far in Life Without Saying IS, Can You?
I have been thinking about the movie Twilight lately. I love the book and Robert Pattinson, seriously what girl doesnt't love Robert Pattinson BESIDES Kristen Stewart. Anyways, me and this movie are having an on again off again realtionship. I watch it and fall in love all over again. Then two days later, I'm thinking about how much I hate the movie and Kristen Stewart. Then I watch it again. And the vicious cycle starts again. Right now I am in stage 2 of hating Kristen as Bella, but still loving the movie. So much so, in fact that I got Bella's Lullaby as my ringtone and smile everytime someone texts me (thats a hint...just kidding. Just know people, when you text me I get really happy, not cause you texted me but because i get to listen to something sweet and loving). But my wonderment is, why the heck I am like this? I think its because I love looking at a person on the screen. But then I hate the movie like 3 weeks later and never want to watch it again. then i do etc. Hmmmm maybe I will just watch it all the time so I will always love it. I dont know :)
Maleena
P.S I was kidding about the texts. I love everybody who sends me a text!
Cinnamon buns, except you............Just kidding
Maleena
P.S I was kidding about the texts. I love everybody who sends me a text!
Cinnamon buns, except you............Just kidding


2 Comments:
HaHa! I just sent you a test saying 'I'm only texting you so you can listen to your song'!! You're going to think I'm a total weirdo for saying that in my comment because you already replied to it :)
You're funny Maleena. Did you read all of the books? I didn't really care for the movie the first time I saw it, but the second time i liked it better, even your Edward.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home