Tuesday, March 17, 2009

When your carded between ages 40-55 are they being serious or just being respetful?



Weekly thoughts:


Tell me if this is getting old. Please. Anyways I want a job, but I dont. They seem like a lot of trouble. In my dreams lately I have been making people cry. Like my cousin's friend. Then last night my cousin. I must be in a mood to make people cry. I think I am going to be a psycologist when I grow up. People are talking to me about there problems a lot lately. Whats nice is i can use that to get paid when I grow and charge them $200 dollars an hour and in the end blame it on their parents or dog or something. That would be great. There are people outside my house right now. I dont know what they are doing. I think one of them work with my dad. Hmmmm. I want to be on the yearbook staffm next year. That would be fun. I have been really tired lately. I finally got to go to bed early last night when my friend texted me. he needed someone to talk to. i couldnt let him not find anyone to talk to so I talked to him. So now i am reaqlly really tired. Ewww the guy just spit on our grass. And water is going everywhere. I hope he's not breaking things. That would suck. Now they are pounding a stick on our yard. I like that front yard. I think they're ruining it. Oh they left. My favorite food right now is two pieces of buttered toast out together like a sandwhich dipped in ranch. Its so tasty. So i cant jump rope. It is physically impossible for me to jump rope. Its actually really sad. Oh yeah, does everyone love the picture of my future husband up there? Dont worry once I move to Ireland he will be baptized. Im running out of things to think about. This week is not very active for my mind. Does that make sense? Oh yeah I now have a pet moonkey named Hawk.




MALEENA




Cinnamon Buns, I think they broke our yard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Still loving it M, and what about the 55 year old? You left me on the cliff waiting for more insight on that header. It is alot like modern television, they get your interest by asking a thought provoking question and then never make it part of the two hours. One just sits and waits, then goes to bed with the question still on their minds;For weeks! (Not by Tonya)

March 18, 2009 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger M S Martinez said...

Well, working isn't that fun. So don't rush. But money is so maybe you should.

Also, when I have a slow brain week, I go to www.thislife.org and listen to one of the favorites in the archive.

March 18, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home