Ferris Bueller, Youre My Hero

Lately I have been incredibly tired. I have felt like I have not slept for days rather than just a few hours. I think I am stressed. Cinnamon Bun's music is on way too loud. It hurts my head. So my favorite song for the time being is "Dark Blue". I love it! We are having the d.o over for dinner tomorrow. I'm not going to lie but I am kind of nervous about it. I had breakfast at my grandma's this morning. My little cousin is way too babied there. She is treated like a one year old rather than her age who is trying to be potty trained. I wonder if there are any dead animals in my window again? Hmmmmm. Lisa, I love the word whatever. Its so simple. If I could use it all the time I would. David, I think we need a new club for people who cant sleep. Tonya, I need to call you. Mark, hows your iPhone? fun? Rachel, whats up? anymore ideas on our Queen play? to tell you the truth I have not been working on it. Peter, I like your comments. I think its awesome being the first to comment on peoples blogs. it makes you feel like a winner. Kathy, sorry I havent called yet. I am not doing to good with my schedule. So i decided and I am sticking to this decision, I am not going to like anybody until I am 18. Its too stressful. So I want to go to culinary school. I would love that. Then I will go to France to learn some cooking skills as well. Then I will come back and start a restaurant here in the states. That would be awesome. If only dreams could come true. Closure, I need a definition. Its been in my head lately about something and i dont know if I have or am experiencing it right now. Any inputs? I am a really slow typer. I suck at it. Boo. I cant remember the line from Ferris Bueller that I liked. Am I really like him? I would love if I was. That would be cool to tell people, hey Im like Ferris Bueller. Who are you like? oh no body, so sorry. Awesome!! Woo. I think I want to work at a dry cleaners to tell people, we do not wash, we DRY CLEAN. hahahaha that would be sweet!! And I love that show. Its so funny. Too bad Neil Patrick Harris is gay :( These keep getting shorter and shorter. Im no longer thinking clearly I guess. Crazy? yes, I think so!
Maleena+Awesome= a great collision of pure awesomeness and just plain awesome
Cinnamon Buns, your music s loud. Turn it down sometimes.
Maleena+Awesome= a great collision of pure awesomeness and just plain awesome
Cinnamon Buns, your music s loud. Turn it down sometimes.


3 Comments:
Maleena
You are a good writer and have great ideas and you will be able to accomplish anything you seriously want. I also like old Ferris. I had only watched it on TV. One time I rented it for some visitors from Bethel and after 2 "F" words we had to turn it off and they were shocked and I was embarrased. They need to lighten up!
There aren't any F words in Ferris Bueller? I do know that "our" Female Ferris doen't use language like that. With her imagination and blog we are able to share who she really is. We Love It!
M,keep writing random thoughts. Personally, you have taken the blog to new heights of entertainment and understanding.
Oh, and please beat me this week, so I don't have to suffer another week of BB.
I love how you say Ferris Bueller is your hero then have a picture of the HIMYM cast. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home