Shakespeare was Born the Same Day He Died
This is an actual blog.
I think my laugh has changed. Its not my old one. It sounds like this girl's laugh. Which scares me because this girl is..the NAKED CHEERLEADER. My laugh is completely different from what it was before. Its so weird.
Ok that was just some information.
These past few days I have gotten to know my math teacher a lot more. Yes she is still a little out there, but she is cool. I don't think I have ever met someone who actually loves their job. Despite annoying kids that don't listen, yelling, the homework excuses, etc. she loves teaching math. When I went in to ask her for some help, her eyes lit up while she was explaining it to me. Then she was even more excited that I understood what she was saying. Before we left 2 weeks ago, in her 2nd hour, I had one of the best grades of the class, so I think she respected me for doing my work and trying. Anyways, its amazing how much she loves math. Even though she wont get the problem right, right away, she never gives up! She just keeps going until she understands how to get it. I know, its a little escary that she,a math teacher, does that but I respect her more for that! She is not afraid to admitt her mistakes, and is open to criticism. Since I have decided I like her as a teacher, I am really irritated with the kids in my class. Not one of them have one ounce of respect. They still see her as I saw her, and nothing more. What I think though, is even though she may not understand something, or needs to re-word her wording, or redo her work, she is still someone in authority who desreves respect. Sheez, kids today give ALL teenagers a bad name. Oh well.
MALEENA
Cinnamon Buns, only 2 weeks and 3 days left!!!
I think my laugh has changed. Its not my old one. It sounds like this girl's laugh. Which scares me because this girl is..the NAKED CHEERLEADER. My laugh is completely different from what it was before. Its so weird.
Ok that was just some information.
These past few days I have gotten to know my math teacher a lot more. Yes she is still a little out there, but she is cool. I don't think I have ever met someone who actually loves their job. Despite annoying kids that don't listen, yelling, the homework excuses, etc. she loves teaching math. When I went in to ask her for some help, her eyes lit up while she was explaining it to me. Then she was even more excited that I understood what she was saying. Before we left 2 weeks ago, in her 2nd hour, I had one of the best grades of the class, so I think she respected me for doing my work and trying. Anyways, its amazing how much she loves math. Even though she wont get the problem right, right away, she never gives up! She just keeps going until she understands how to get it. I know, its a little escary that she,a math teacher, does that but I respect her more for that! She is not afraid to admitt her mistakes, and is open to criticism. Since I have decided I like her as a teacher, I am really irritated with the kids in my class. Not one of them have one ounce of respect. They still see her as I saw her, and nothing more. What I think though, is even though she may not understand something, or needs to re-word her wording, or redo her work, she is still someone in authority who desreves respect. Sheez, kids today give ALL teenagers a bad name. Oh well.
MALEENA
Cinnamon Buns, only 2 weeks and 3 days left!!!


3 Comments:
M, reading this makes me smile as I think of how mature you are getting,showing respect to someone who really deserves it. I had a physics and trigonometry teacher who loved to teach and was so excited when people were learning the formulas he taught and how to solve problems. It was not only great to see his excitement but also to fill a sense of personal pride when I was able to work the problems out correctly. And yes there were always those who showed a lack of respect to him, the class and themselves by not listening and learning. At this point it is a great memory and it will be for you someday also, as you think about it and what you gained as an adult.
Good for you Maleena! Just remember, that there is a reason she is a math teacher and an English teacher. If she doesn't know how to word whatever she is saying, it is because she went to school for something that requires little to no communication with another person.
Does being a homeschool teacher count, Miranda? Cause she was one in Texs for a few years.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home