Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cheerleaders are Dancers That Have Gone Retarded




HOLO PERSONAS.






Ok, I'm dead tired right now. I actually had to wake up at 5:30 (I know, its so early, I actually saw the sun rise) and now I'm tired. But my day was eventful. These guys got detention in my math class for talking. That was funny. Then in 3rd period, Health, we are beginning our Drug unit. This should be interesting..... And Zacq and I discovered something today. I have to go back a few weeks ago to fully explain this. We were walking down the hall and it smelled like pot (or marijuana :P) and Zacq was dying, he couldn't breathe. I was fine. Then today, we were walking behind these girls with an overkill of perfume on, and I couldn't breathe. Zacq was like, I think somethings wrong with you. It was funny. Had to be there moment. I love this song. Since no one can hear it, it is "Good Riddance" by Green Day. It is a very good song. I emailed a teacher about an assignment, if he doesn't email me back in 5 minutes I have to call him so that I don't get a zero tomorrow. I recently found out that Joe Cocker is a very real and very famous person. I had no idea. I just thought his name was funny. Cinnamon Buns and I heard his name on the radio, thinking it was some southern coloradoan with a funny name, so we texted our friend to tell our other friend who would appreciate the funniness, to tell him that that is the name of his future. But, our first friend, Garrett, was like you guys are retarded because he is a real person. Then he had me look him so that I knew who he was and stuff. So now I know who Joe Cocker is. Anyone interested in info on him? Oh and the other guy, Dietrich, did find it kind of funny, like we thought he would. Yeah, anyways. Lisa, we are supposed to be writing a book right now. I just remembered. People are weird. I feel bad because there is this girl who is in my history class and we talk, but she thinks she's pretty and that all these guys like her. But every time I look at her, I'm like no you're not that pretty. I feel bad for thinking that, but I do. I feel very judgmental, I think I should stop judging. I'm writing a paper on Lancelot and the Knights of the Round Table. Lots of interesting information on that, its cool. It makes me want to read books. Amazingness. Some one's phone is vibrating. Someone should answer it. Cinnamon Buns! Answer your phone, its vibrating. Well its been 10 min.




Adios




Maleena




Cinnamon Buns, youre sleeping right now. EWWWW youre drooling too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miranda said...

Does the fact that you weren't affected by the overkill pot smell and your friend wasn't mean that you could be a potential pot head??

April 14, 2009 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hate perfume too Maleena. I'm glad you don't wear it.

April 14, 2009 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am in the circle of those hating the smell of perfume. How in the world can they charge so much for something that smells so rancid?
M, you need to see Joe Coocker on Utube, there are several songs of his but two of the best are Cry Me a River and A Little Help from my Friends(Beatles song).Enjoy!

April 15, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home