Team Strudel

Ok so first off, this L is retarded. You have to see it to know what I mean. So my week was cool. I was dared to eat a bug today. And I argued with a kid saying toaster strudels are way better than pop tarts. What do you guys think? Noah, just for you I am listening to Journey. You like them, right? I am not really thinking anything right now, besides I'm tired. I am really really really really really really tired. And bored. I have been getting bored a lot lately. I need entertainment!! I need a job or hobby or something. Friday's are short days, but there is nothing to do after school. It so exciting to get off early and do NOTHING. Woo we're cool. I'm gonna play Mario Kart tonight. And thats about it. Oh no, G woke up. Oh no she sounds angry. So not too much going on in my mind right now. Our school had a flag burning today and said it was important to U.S History. I didn't go because that didn't sound legal. Oh and to clear things up, no I am NOT a pot head. I think in order to be a pot head, you actually have to smoke pot or let alone know that pot and marijuana are the same thing. Im gonna stop now because it has been 10 minutes and all I could think were non-sense things. Oh wait, I had a weird dream last night.
Ta Da
Mimi
Cinnamon Buns, yawn


2 Comments:
That is true about the marijuana. You do have to know that it is the same thing as pot. That is so funny how you didn't, every time I think of that conversation, I laugh and laugh. And laugh...have you ever heard of mary jane?
oh, and pop tarts are better.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home