Monday, May 11, 2009

Holy Dandelion!


Yo sorry I haven't told you what I have been thinking for a while. But here you go. So I absolutely loved Star Trek. It was amazing!! And I love twitter. It entertains me during the day. I'm exhausted. i couldn't sleep last night. It was weird. So now I'm super tired. I have a butt load of homeowork to do now. Boo. I hate homeowork. My health teacher thought I died. I still laugh when I think about that. Hahahahahahahaha oh man. Hahahahahahahaha. So I never thought I wold miss Steako. but i did! I was like whoa!!! Dah! So Olga was staring me down today. It escared me. I love twitter. Oh wait I already said that, but oh well. Our interweb is not working so I am picking up some wireless from the neighborhood. Noah, I hope you like my picture. I do. I think itws funny. My teeth really really really hurt. Darn these stupid wisdom teeth. I hate them. Iam surrounded by annoying girls in math. I waqnted to shoot myself. Its was horrible. Its so freaking annoying. You have no idea. I am having a really hard time typing today. I dont know why. It is just not working. I have to do homework but my parents are on the other computer. Boo. I want to go to space. I think that would be awesome. I would love it. I have no interesting thoughts. I'm boring. And tired. I want to sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Only 30 more minutes for it to be ok for me to go to bed. I'm starting to act like an old person. i seriously think my 90 yearm old aunt stays up later than I do. hahaha. Oh man. This is another short post.I should start thinking more. But I dont have anymore to think about. Well I am trying to get Jamin to let me be his bartender when he gets married. Maybe he is thinking of it... I would get some crazy tips!! Whoa that would be amazing. Only 3 weeks of school left! Woo!!! I am so excited to get a job! I want to complain about a job. I think it would be fun!! Woo!! Ok well now I'm done. GOODBYE!! I feel very optimistic right now.




Adios


Mimi


Cinnamon Buns, you're cleaning the kitchen. I should help

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait for you to get a job, it will be fun to hear(read) your observations about those same kids in this totally different environment doing the same dumb things. I love to read how you see things, it is fun and entertaining.
Your 90 year old aunt goes to bed later than you? What is up with that?

May 12, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home