Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Whats missing from this blog?

  • I just finished a paper comparing and contrasting Brutus' and Cassius' deaths. They were so cowardly. Well Brutus's was for his country. Cassius was a chicken! He couldn't keep his stand for what he thought was right. What a wuss. If he is resureccted, I am definitley talking to him about that.
  • Seth V is not going to a doctor. He is going to mess his kneww up for the rest of his life. I don't feel bad for him because he's the one deciding not to go. But I wish he would because as much as he says it doesn't hurt, it probably does.
  • I decided to do bullets this week. It seems more interesting. Maybe I will swtich halfway and do numbers. You never know what I will decide to do.
  • I wonder, Mark can I set it up on twitter to get devie alerts when I update?
  • hahaha that would be funny.
  • Lisa you should join twitter.
  • Everyone should.
  • Its fun.
  • I need to watch Chuck
  • Who wants to count the bullets and tell me how many I have at the end?
  • I will give you a BIG smile the next time I see you if you do it :)
  • And you will be my hero if you count it
  • I know I am lazy. I should do it myself but I really dont want to. Thats why someone who loves me or considers me a friend or knows me or has seen me before or something, should count them
  • Its hot it this room
  • Wow its actually hot in this house, thats crazy
  • Yawn. I am tired. Really really tired
  • I need to call some people. If you want me to call you text me or let me know
  • I watched a war movie in history. I hated it
  • It was horrible. I never want to watch it again. I hate war movies. They are soooo depressing. Especially when they let you know the main charatcter then they DIE
  • Its so sad
  • so sad
  • sad
  • I can't believe it rained ALL DAY
  • I was like what? its supposed to be nice especially down here
  • Whoever is counting what number am I at?
  • I have never written a long blog
  • "This is the blog that never ends! It goes on and on my friends"
  • My nose itches
  • Just thought you should know this
  • this isn't very long
  • I need it to be longer
  • What to say
  • what to say
  • what to say
  • what to say
  • what to say
  • what to say
  • what to say
  • what to say
  • hmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Only 5 days of school left!!!
  • WOOOOOO
  • I am so excited to do NOTHING over the summer
  • WOOOOOO
  • yeah
  • nothing
  • boo
  • I like thes blue sweats
  • They are awesome
  • Its 9 O' clock
  • where did the saying "O' Clock" come from?
  • I wish I could speak another language
  • That would be amazing
  • Did you know I speak Maleenian?
  • I know
  • You are jealous
  • I will teach you this language with only small payment of $9.99 a month for 12 months
  • You should do it
  • IT will change your life
  • my favorite word is IS
  • Because you cant go very far in life without saying is
  • who knows what movie that is from?
  • Cinnamon Buns you cant give the answer
  • Counter person, where am I at now?
  • I just realized, how will you answer those questions?
  • What if I decide to number it?
  • Then those counting questions would not make sense
  • hmmmm maybe I will do that
  • Just kidding, I want to see if anyone will count for me :)
  • PLEASE :)
  • not only will you be my hero but you will be my best friend FOREVER
  • yeah you know you want to be my best friend
  • You know you do
  • Please
  • POR FAVOR
  • I just said please in spanish
  • What now
  • YAWN
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • I had a weird dream last night. It was weird. There was funny dancing
  • hahahaha funny dancing
  • Well I think I am done
  • Hopefully I got a lot
  • But I will not know I got a lot, unless someone counts for me....
  • Please
  • Ok
  • You know what would suck, if I accidentally deleted ALL of this.
  • I would cry
  • Real tears
  • It would be depressing
  • Oh and, what IS missing from this blog?

SIGNING OFF

MALEENA

Cinnamon Buns, I have no clue how I am following myself



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

near as i can count it is your mother's (and dads) age times two plus seven. pretty good huh!
you should definitely watch Chuck, it is so good and available on NBC internet tv site.

May 28, 2009 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Sensei Master said...

wait, thats math. so oh man. its almost summer....so?

May 29, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home