Monday, January 5, 2009

Heavy Cream With Coffee

Dreams I think are a little strange. Yes, sometimes they are wonderful because in your dream all your dreams came true. But there are also down sides to dreams. Like when you don't think that a certain thing is funny, or scary or not scary or something, you can have a dream to change your opinion. Like you can think that some picture you saw was funny. Then you have a dream about t and suddenly its not funny, its creepy or strange. If "a dream is a wish your heart makes", then what is your heart wishing?

Also I have noticed with dreams, you are automatically forced to think about things you have been trying to avoid thinking about. So you can avoid the thought of all your stress or of a fight you are having with your friend of family feuds. Yet, once you go to sleep and have a dream you are being forced to think about it. Even if you don't remember the whole dream you are going to know the next day that you were dreaming about something that you didn't want to think about. Don't get me wrong, I love dreaming especially when they are good. But sometimes they have downsides.

Cinnamon Buns, thank you for #8 and 9.

Maleena

4 Comments:

Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

I usually have terrifying dreams. What am I avoiding? Probably something terrifying. I guess.

January 5, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Ronda said...

I love to try and figure out what I'm dreaming about and why... but it is the way you deal with things and also how to fix things.

January 5, 2009 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

I always have the most ridiculous dreams. Like the other night, I had a dream I found my phone. How depressing.

January 6, 2009 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger inutero said...

I hate it when I confuse my dreams with reality. It makes things very confusing.

January 8, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home