Stalkers and Mustaches
I once heard that whenever you look out a peep hole whoever is on the other side always looks like a murder. I think the same applies to stalkers with mustaches. Whenever you see someone in a store who has a mustache its creepy and are labeled as creepy stalker dude that you don't want to run into in a dark alley. Also, when looking out your front window and suddenly a guy with a mustache is standing in the front yard staring in the windows, guys with mustaches are freaking scary. Well any guy who looks in windows or are everywhere that you are everywhere you guy is a scary stalker person. So all stalker guys a creepy. Dad sorry, you are an exception with mustaches being creepy.
Now women stalkers are just crazy. End of story. All women have obsessions. So f they decide to stalk some guy, they most likely know about that guy's everything. Like a few movies I Auqumarine or I Love You, I Love You Not. The first mentioned these two girls know EVERYTHING about this guy. is favorite song, food, etc. They call it the "Raymond test" or something like that. See, crazy obsessive. Then in I Love You, I Love You Not, she is more stalkerish. She always walks down the street that the guy lives on and waits for him to come out on a run. So crazy stalker lady. DONE.
Cinnamon Buns, sorry I have been forgetting about you these last few blogs.
MALEENA
Now women stalkers are just crazy. End of story. All women have obsessions. So f they decide to stalk some guy, they most likely know about that guy's everything. Like a few movies I Auqumarine or I Love You, I Love You Not. The first mentioned these two girls know EVERYTHING about this guy. is favorite song, food, etc. They call it the "Raymond test" or something like that. See, crazy obsessive. Then in I Love You, I Love You Not, she is more stalkerish. She always walks down the street that the guy lives on and waits for him to come out on a run. So crazy stalker lady. DONE.
Cinnamon Buns, sorry I have been forgetting about you these last few blogs.
MALEENA


3 Comments:
Thanks for that fabulous message, whatever!
i tend to agree with you. the clean shaven face is much less creepy. If you catch someone peeking in your window, that's bad enough, but if they have a mustache then the creepy alarm is much louder
Mustaches are so 1970s. That is one of the few things I remember from that era. I wonder if they will "come back". :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home