Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Packages

When I receive packages I get very excited. I know that Lisa feels this way as well. I like waiting for a package because even though you know that it is coming soon, its still a surprise when it gets there. Even with the packages that you order off the internet when you get your package you still sit there and say oooo this is pretty. The best though, is when you get an unexpected package. Then you are like holy crap this is exciting, someone likes me enough
to send me something through UPS or Fedex instead of sending it through normal mail or emailing you something. Its amazing!! So if you ever want to make me happy, send me a package in the mail :)







=

2 Comments:

Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

I am ready for a new package. Someone mail me something already.

January 1, 2009 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i feel the same way. it's great getting something fun in the mail. i will send you something, someday :)

January 4, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home