Friday, December 5, 2008

Craziness

I am pretty sure that I am going crazy. As you all know this week for me has been intense. Usually I look to sleep to get away from the crazy week. Now my sleep is being affected by my week. My dreams are not normal. I wake up every now and then trying to figure if my dream was reality and why in the world am I in the dark? Once I figure out that it was a dream and that of course I'm in the dark, I'm supposed to be asleep. Then I try for about half an hour to finally go back asleep only to be rudely awoken a few hours later. Then during the day I'm dead and I still try to figure out what was going on in my dream. This has been my routine since Saturday night. I am having a heck of a time concentrating on anything really. Also, nothing seems right. When I should be mad I am not. When something should make me laugh, I don't. But when something is not funny or should not be at least, I laugh. Or when I should not be mad about something I am furious about something. And lately I have been irritated by every little thing. My world is now upside down. Nothing is right, everything is backwards.

So I concluded this. I am going crazy. It was bound to happen. Aunt Becky and Aunt Margaret. Both crazy, I was doomed from the day I was conceived. So my craziness started a few years early. I figure that I will just be either a really confused old person or a really cool old person. I will be the old lady who tries to escape the nursing home by distracting random people then dashing for the door. I guess it will start early for me. I have come to terms with that. I will have fun with being crazy. Entertain myself when I am bored. Something to do on a rainy day.

Sensei Master

6 Comments:

Blogger M S Martinez said...

My guess is that your "craziness" is caused by the fact that you're a 15 year old girl. That's only temporary. I promise...

Soon enough, your "craziness" will go away on its on and you'll just be a normal woman. In other words, you'll be crazy, but everyone will just sort of expect it. ;)

December 5, 2008 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

I think you need to write about what is going on in your dreams or at least why you are so uptight. If you talk about it you might feel better. I feel bad for you that you are dealing with this in such a hard way but, time will pass and you will come to terms with it eventually.

December 5, 2008 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i agree with Whitley, you need to talk about this. The options on who to talk to are endless, but know that i am an option. Call me anytime.

December 6, 2008 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have to side with Mark! After all we are all a little wacked in our teens( just the thought that we are really adults).
The reality is the mind of a woman never shuts down; during sleep, during work, during conversation. It will be more normal with aging. Make the most of it you fun loving person.

December 7, 2008 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maleena
You are not going crazy. You are just upset and that is temporary. Just remember nothing stays the same for long and this will pass. You need to talk about what bothers you until it goes away.

December 8, 2008 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

Even if you don't want to tell someone what you are thinking, maybe write in a journal. Then maybe you can go back and look at it, and figure it out. All of us go through that at times. When you just do not feel like your normal self. But the fact that you think you are crazy means you are not. Crazy people NEVER think that they are.

December 8, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home