UK Gladiators and American Gladiators
As many of you already know, I love the American Gladiators. I also love the BBC channel. While watching BBC, I found something amazing. UK Gladiators. I was so excited!!!! They say its better than American Gladiators but I dont think so. I think they are equal. So here are some pictures of each because I like them both and decided to put pictures of them on my blog.
SPARTAN (UK Gladiators)
HURRICANE (AMERICAN GLADIATORS)
INFERNO (UK GLADIATORS)
CRUSH (AMERICAN GLADIATORS)
I only found a few I liked. But they are awesome! I think I want a gladiator name. Any ideas?
Cinnamon Buns... YAY
Maleena
SPARTAN (UK Gladiators)
HURRICANE (AMERICAN GLADIATORS)
INFERNO (UK GLADIATORS)
CRUSH (AMERICAN GLADIATORS)I only found a few I liked. But they are awesome! I think I want a gladiator name. Any ideas?
Cinnamon Buns... YAY
Maleena


6 Comments:
What about THE GIANT! I have other ones but I wont put them on here.
I just can't wait till you put up Mexican Gladiators, now those guys will be lookers!
My dad jut stole my identity. That last post was not from me. Don't be fooled.
I don't have any ideas for your name, i actually think Sensei Master is good. But i have to admire you for finding an english gladiator show, in your time of need, when the american show is not there for you. What happened to it anyway?
It is off for the. They have to train the new gladiators so it should be back next summer. hopefully Rocket is still there. i will cry if he is not. but at least i will still have Hurricane.
I have not been able to think of a a name for you, but I agree with Tonya, Sensei Master is a great name.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home