I'm a Little Behind
Recently i have realized something. I am not up to date on ANYTHING. Family wise i am like the second person to hear everything so not there, but famous people, or stuff like that. The other day i was sitting in my parents room and my dad mentioned something about Bernie Mac dying. I was like WHAT!!! Then when i went to discuss this with my family they already knew the day he had died.
Apparently, as Cinnamon Buns pointed out, I'm not up to date in history. I had no clue that George or Anne Boleyn died. Reading Davids blog i was reminded that the Olympics had started. I was like whoa. I have however heard that Phelps now has 8 Gold Medals and that male swimming is now my favorite sport. Yes its that awesome. I am also up to date on American Gladiators, who isn't?
Cinnamon Buns, i forget, whats Seth's name?
Crazy Awesome
Apparently, as Cinnamon Buns pointed out, I'm not up to date in history. I had no clue that George or Anne Boleyn died. Reading Davids blog i was reminded that the Olympics had started. I was like whoa. I have however heard that Phelps now has 8 Gold Medals and that male swimming is now my favorite sport. Yes its that awesome. I am also up to date on American Gladiators, who isn't?
Cinnamon Buns, i forget, whats Seth's name?
Crazy Awesome


1 Comments:
Maleena what unfortunate is that you are up to date with most of America. Most people are also up to date with American Gladiators. And Thats why we love you. You are the "third heat." If you don't know what that means, you don't watch 30 Rock. But that's exactly what I would expect. Seriously you are so funny..
D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home