Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fan Letters

So today i decided that i was going to write to my favorite show on television. if you don't already know what show that is, its American Gladiators. But as i started my letter i realized that i had no idea what to say. i didn't want to sound like every other fan in the world and be like I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Which is very much true in my case. But i didn't want to be all stalkerish and be like how are you? good? good? so i decided against the letter because fan letters are hard letters to compose. is compose the right word for that sentence?

So i am writing this blog for help. I still want to write to the American Gladiators but i do not know what to say or how to start. But i do know that i slyly want to add that i want to go see their show......tickets....hint hint. Anyone want to help?

Cinnamon Buns...I need help with my letter :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Maleena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home