Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Can It Still Be Robin Hood?

So before we made this move to Steako, Whit and I were watching Robin Hood on the BBC channel. BBC has become my favorite TV channel since American Gladiators is not on at the moment. Anyways Robin Hood is an amazing show. But we never finished watching the second season. I read the recap of the episodes i missed and i got very sad. There are two reasons for my sadness. Number one is that Maid Marian was killed. Now Sir Guy, played by Richard Armitage, was deeply in love with Maid Marian. I read an interview with Armitage and he said when he read that his character kills Maid Marian he was surprised. He said that killing her off was like playing with fire. He never explained that, so i what is your opinion. Why do you think killing Maid Marian is like playing with fire?

The second reason that i was sadden was because Jonas Armstrong AKA Robin Hood, will be leaving the show after the third season. The director said that it wont matter because Robin Hood is more of a legend, not a man. But really, can the show Robin Hood be as good, without Robin Hood, or Maid Marian. I wonder how the show will do minus two of the main characters? I wonder....

Cinnamon Buns, we still need walkie talkies and i hit spell check this time

Maleena

5 Comments:

Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

I think that Robin Hood is Robin Hood. And yes it will be sad to see Jonas Armstrong go, but it is Robin Hood! We have seen so many different types of them from Kevin Costner to Cary Elwes and we still love it. Yes the series will be different but, if we are true fans of Robin Hood, then we will stick to it!

October 29, 2008 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think killing maid Marian is like playing with fire because Robin Hood loves her, and we all know that he's a vigilante that will do what he thinks is necessary, even if it isn't legal.

October 29, 2008 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Ronda said...

It is wrong..maid marian is needed to keep going. She is part of Robin Hood himself.

October 30, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is just Dr. Who(also from the British) all over again. You never know who the newest actor is, playing Dr. Who

October 30, 2008 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

Naybe your should read about R.H, then you will not be disappointed. Or watch the Disney version, that is very um, sweet.

October 31, 2008 at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home