Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Hate The FAIR

So this year we overdid our State Fair visits. I never liked the fair and now I'm sure i hate the fair. Yes its fun to go on the one day that every ride is only one dollar, or token. But other than that the entire fair is a place that is WAY WAY too expensive ad filled with people who just walk around drink and annoy you to death!! Like just walking around you see about 100 kids that are like 15-17 all flirting and girls giving annoying giggles and scream when a guy looks at them. Then you get stopped by the annoying stand that wont let you leave until you are going to punch the vendors in the face or buy something completely worthless to you.

So i made a decision that since i went to the state fair four days this year that i now do not have to go for the next four years!! Well i will go on the day that the rides are only a dollar.... and ride the Power. That's a fun ride. Other than that i wont go again. I don't like the fair, its not my friend.

Maleena

Cinnamon Buns- I'm tired

4 Comments:

Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

You are a nerd. And I totally agree.

September 2, 2008 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger inutero said...

I also agree...the fair is for hicks. Or as you point out...just another place for people to drink. Sometimes you need to mix it up...I mean you drinking locations. Anyways don't go again...it's lame.

September 5, 2008 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i like the fair. though you'd think i was a liar or hypocrite if you knew that at this very moment that i am responding to your deep thoughts, my entire family is at the fair:) it's too cold now to go to the fair now.

September 9, 2008 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

We went to the fair tonight. It was mediocre. The best part was when the square dancers we were watching asked for partners and my mom volunteered Noah. He was pretty good. otherwise it sucked, although I do love the baby goats.Weird, I know. I want one. Truly.

September 9, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home