Change?
So last week we went to our old school's homecoming game. Now i expected change in my friends when we decided to go. There was a lot of change. I have been thinking about how much some people change after a few or my new phrase crowded months. Anyways, it made me think, did change? Everyone at my school changed, did I? So I made a list of things that i have changed in the past crowed months.. You tell me if i have changed...por favor (thats please in mexican :))
1. I haven't had my hair cut for 3 months
2.I got my nails done.
3. I wear other shoes like nike besides converse. Even though those are my favorite type of shoe...
I can't think of anymore..... So have i changed much over the months?
Maleena
Cinnamon Buns... Crowded Months will work just wait it will
1. I haven't had my hair cut for 3 months
2.I got my nails done.
3. I wear other shoes like nike besides converse. Even though those are my favorite type of shoe...
I can't think of anymore..... So have i changed much over the months?
Maleena
Cinnamon Buns... Crowded Months will work just wait it will


2 Comments:
Correction, you do not wear Nike shoes, you wear ONE pair of Nike's that are completly ridiculous. And no, you have not changed. You are still as ridiculous and stubborn as you were three months ago.
Nike huh? Whats next...shopping at The Gap for khakis and denim shirts.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home