Exercise and Mostly Bad Sleeping
So lately two things have changed in my life. And it is this. My sleep has been horrible! And, exercise has been.......amazingly fun. But i do not understand two things, why i like exercising now, and why i can't sleep. I figured that by exercising i will sleep better. Well, definitely not true. Yesterday on the radio, a guy in England wrote a book about helping you sleep. So Cinnamon Buns and I listened to find out how to sleep better. All this guy said was to not watch anything like action or news before bed, try to do something boring for half an hour or wake up half an hour early. So of course i watched something that is comedy/action before bed. Then i was too lazy to get up and find something boring to do. And who really wakes up 30 minutes earlier that you are supposed to? Well I have a feeling that it was a stupid idea for me not to listen. I will tell you why.
So these past few nights, i can tell you every dream i had. I remember them. But the weird part about my dreams are they are all start to mix. Last night i had 3 dreams. The third dream summed up my first two. And every single one of them have been about public school. I don't understand. But what is even weirder is that when i wake up i feel stressed about school, like i didnt get an assignment in for a class i dont even have! Its confusing....
MALEENA
Cinnamon Buns.....Yawn
So these past few nights, i can tell you every dream i had. I remember them. But the weird part about my dreams are they are all start to mix. Last night i had 3 dreams. The third dream summed up my first two. And every single one of them have been about public school. I don't understand. But what is even weirder is that when i wake up i feel stressed about school, like i didnt get an assignment in for a class i dont even have! Its confusing....
MALEENA
Cinnamon Buns.....Yawn


6 Comments:
You said I am weird? I think not!
start counting sheep.. :-) I think it is better then what that guy said.
I haven't been sleeping either, and I am also having crazy dreams. Maybe it's the time of year. I'm currently not trying anything to help myself, except complaining a lot. That's not helping. I can't sleep in my new apt, i've just accepted that.
I also cannot sleep. I wonder if its the seasonal changes or the lack of the ozone. But its strange we all are being afflicted. I just take cough syrup, see its all better now.
Eww i dont liek cough syrup...
I can't sleep well either...but I'm always tired. I find that books are my cryptonite...all I have to do is open one, and BAM! I'm asleep.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home