Fanatsy Smack
As some of you know, I am in a Fantasy Basketball league. I have no clue what is going on. I was looking at it last night, and I am losing miserably. But, I do not mind losing to Noah. He knows what he is doing. Anyways, my Uncle Jon and I decided that we were going to add some smack talk. Even though I am losing, I put some freaking awesome smack talk, that my Uncle made up himself.... Then today when David texted me and said even though I am losing I can still be funny. So it made me decide that since I wont go far with this whole fantasy deal, I will have fun.
So each week I want to put some funny smack talk. With the help with my Uncle i can go far. But I was also hoping you guys can help me too.... It will be funny. I have no idea who some of the people in the league are. But I want to have fun... Well... Help? Thanks!!
Mimi
Cinnamon Buns... Have fun with Grandparents Clear!!
So each week I want to put some funny smack talk. With the help with my Uncle i can go far. But I was also hoping you guys can help me too.... It will be funny. I have no idea who some of the people in the league are. But I want to have fun... Well... Help? Thanks!!
Mimi
Cinnamon Buns... Have fun with Grandparents Clear!!


2 Comments:
you have to smack talk this year to make the whole thing alot more fun for all of us. look at the squirrel he is relentless and sometimes pretty funny in his own way. GO FOR IT!
You are the reining king of smack talk. Even if, as Whitley claims, John is giving you the good lines...you are the one using them. He's you Cyrano, and you get the reward not him.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home