Its Official...I'm Irritated
I am going to list some things that really irritate me. Things that i can not stand and wich people did not do them, or avoidable things that people dont avoid. So here's the list:
- Lint on clothes: Now this is something you could kind of avoid but at the same time cant. But it really really bothers me! Like one of my cousins, everytime he goes to meeting he wears one of the 3 black jackets he has. And everytime he wears it its covered in lint and cat hair. So when i talk to him i am picking all the stuff off his jacket because it annoys me. So yes linty clothing bother me.
- When I am busy: So when i am busy and someone calls my name to do something and i say that i am in the middle of something and the continue to call me, it irritates me. I hate it when they keep doing it. I hate it!
- When someone texts me then stops: This just happened to me. My friend sent me a text saying hey how are you. I text back then they dont text you back. Then they always come up with some lame excuse like i lost my phone two seconds after i texted you, or i didnt hear it, or something stupid. I think when they realize it was stupid to text you because they are busy one say hey i'm busy or come up with some ridiculous excuse to tell them the next day to make them laugh. So yes this does irritate me.
So this blog is basically a whining blog, but this is to inform you of things i cant stand!!!
Cinnamon Buns...Closet Jonas Brother fan....dont hide it anymore everyone will find out one day.
Maleena


6 Comments:
I don't like it when you choose to ignore me... you should never, never ignore your mother. you drop everything you are doing and you come running!!! :-)
I like that one song! And I found out why I like it; the influence over that song is from the Beatles. So there.
Cinnamon Buns, still a closet Jonaas Brothers fan. Dont deny it!! Just come out and tell the truth
Oh my God does she really like the Jonas Brothers? And I want to add that I hate how scratchy Levis feel after you wash them, and leave them to dry. They feel like cardboard if you don't put them in the dryer...and I hate that.
You know what irritates me, when people misspell words when there is a spell checker thing, Maleena.
Yes David, she does really like the jonas brothers
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home