Sunday, August 10, 2008

Movie?

So i just watched the movie The Other Boleyn Girl. THE WORST MOVIE EVER!!!! It was so far from the book that it was pretty depressing!!! The whole time i was thinking there is no way that this movie is based from the book!!! It didn't have certain little things that do matter, or HUGE things from the book that did matter!! I didnt like it AT ALL!! Worst, they changed the main charactor in the movie. They pretty much changed thw entire story and took a few things from the book. Acting was good, but movie BAD.

I know, most movies dont actually follow the books, but seriously!!! This movie was so off that it should not have even been named after the book!! I'm angered. Here is my solution, become a movie maker director person then re-make the movie. Keep the same actors, change a few people, add people, like Jonathan Rhys Meyers...... Simple solution. Anyone want to help :) :) :) :)

Cinnamon Buns, Wibily, i still haven't explained the whole bird thing.

MALEENA/MIMI

3 Comments:

Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

I agree. I hated this movie, I might have liked it if I had not read the book first. But I like that actor that played George. He was in Across the Universe. And the costumes were beautiful as was the cinematography. I did not expect much.

August 12, 2008 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger inutero said...

I realized the other day, that Scalett Johansen is getting worse as she gets older. Her movie choices are terrible, and I'm begging to wonder if she can even act. Maybe she just got lucky in everthing she's done before 2005.

August 18, 2008 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

You just now realized that about her? I can't stand that hooker.

September 2, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home