No One Wants to be Defeated
I hate school. I hate it for several reasons. One apparently I'm a retard and I'm a year behind. Two there are only two teachers so far willing to help me. Three the gradual decline of the morals that girls have more may have never have had. Like firstly they are all horrible people in general. No matter how much money they have, who their friends are or if they are emo weird or a popular female dog. They are just nasty people all around (except Cinnamon Buns and me of course). Then they don't know proper table manners. Like chewing with your mouth closed. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR FOOD. Yes it's nice to know that you eat but not nice to see WHAT you are eating unless you would like to see what I just ate. Again. And thirdly is it so hard to be respectful to adults. Mainly the girls are rude to the teachers. In my English class, for instance, one girl repeatedly calls my teacher stupid to his face. Cause everyone loves hearing that they are stupid from a druggie who only has a few brain cells left until they drop out of school cause hey can't think straight anymore. Teachers especially love hearing that from Those students. And also thy are just not smart in general. A girl today thought that we weren't going to discuss the book we were reading cause we did a warm up when class started. After saying "did I read for no reason?" and the teacher clearing it up that we were going to talk about the book she says "oh good. Cause I was thinking did I read for no reason?" I was like oh really? Cause we didn't just hear you say that like three seconds ago. Amazing!
This school years gonna be amazing.
Mimi
This school years gonna be amazing.
Mimi


2 Comments:
You need to proof-read more often. And I understand what you are trying to convey. Pretty much anyway.
I'm sorry Maleena. It sucks to hear that you can't be a junior even though you thought you were. Just think that in a few months you will look back on it and laugh. I bet you are laughing already :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home