Made in China (not really)
Oh man I am so tired. I have realized that I have nothing interesting to write about anymore. I have stuff to write about but I can't put it into a blog. It's not good blog material. Well it is but I can't write it so it's bolog material. All I ever feel like writing these days is about how tired I am. I am always tired. Is that a disease? I hope not. Oh guys, I need help to lose weight. I need to really really bad. So you should all help me out. Por favor :)
DONE
MALEENA
Cinnamon Buns, eh
DONE
MALEENA
Cinnamon Buns, eh


3 Comments:
I think you always have such interesting blogs. I enjoy reading them very much.
I also enjoy your blogs, and I also need to get in shape. Why don't you get up in the morning with us to do P90 Yoga. It'll be great
What does 'bolog' material mean?
P.S. I too feel like I am cheating on my iTouch by typing this on my computer...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home