Monday, August 10, 2009
Previous Posts
- "I'm Sorry Miss Jackson, This is For Real"
- Made in China (not really)
- Quiet Chaos in a House of Mirth
- Umm... Continued
- Umm...
- I'll be in Utah by saturday! Woo i'm so excited!!
- HI I'm Maleena and I'm a iTouchaholic
- Disregard my Utah post. I'm not exactly sure when ...
- Cinnamon buns, lisa, and David all need to write s...
- And be looking for me in Utah a few days after the...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
hahaha, funny. I like your ironic use of irony.
Congrats! I am happy for you that you got your permit, I was just teasing about a photo sent on email.
Family Drama? You could definitely write a book or at least a comic strip. The comic strip is a better idea only because then we can read it every Sunday.
Keep writing, loving it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home