Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"I'm Sorry Miss Jackson, This is For Real"

This is the first blog that I have written on the computer in a long time. It feels weird to be typing again. I'm not going to lie but it does hurt my fingers a little bit. I feel like I'm cheating on my iTouch. I decided today that I constantly need entertainment and that I am replaced my Caitlyn. Those girls love her, and so I am left to actually talk to adults rather than be with my mini- me's. Its a harsh reality for me. I have finally grown up. As I watch these girls play their games, I have no desire to play along with them in their silly games, but it makes me sad that they do not ask me to play their silly games with them. Its like children have this chip in their heads that tell them when someone is too old to play with them. I know I am, but it is sad that they know too. Oh well, I guess I will grow up and move on to making drinks for adults and start discussing the economy. Which is fine, because I love the adults. I love all my adult friends because I am their mini-me's. I am a mix of all 4 of the Martinez children, so I enjoy discussing technology, drinks, boys, movies, music, books, etc. with them because I am them. I am a hybreed of them. I love it too. Its great to finally see where some of the things I do and say is like what they do and say. Its amazing how much someone can be influenced at such a young age. And how that can stick with you for the rest of your life. It is very very interesting.

Maleena

Cinnamon Buns, where are the elephants?

3 Comments:

Blogger Ronda said...

I think you are very young still. ;) I enjoy talking to you and you do make great drinks!

July 22, 2009 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I still think of you as Maleena the baby Clear and have fond memories of you as you have grown up. It is sad not to be a kid any more but it is ok as long as you don't completely forget what it feels like to be a kid.

July 23, 2009 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love you too Maleena! You are all of our mini me and I think your smart and beautiful and fun. ( I don't think my nieces got the memo that i am too old to play with them. Can you please tell them?)

August 4, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home