Thursday, August 13, 2009

They all Went Sheep Shite

I was really proud of the blog that I lost so I am going to attempt to re-make it.

You know what irritates me? When people are flakes. When they say they will do something with me but then something important, like friends from out of town come in, you have to work a double, etc. (you get the point), comes up and you can't make it. Well that irritates me. Another that irritates me is when all that people talk about is reality TV and teen soap operas. I think that means thehy have a large ego. I think this because they are obviously thinking that they are too good to talk about real people, they are only good enough to talk about pretend people that we all watch every week. Really people? But you know what REALLY irritates me? Thats when people don't comment on things. Rather than voicing their opinions they would rather assume tings about me and then say later to my face that thats the type of person they say I am. You know?
Yes I am irritated.

Maleena

Cinnamon Buns, I think this is it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

whoa! what brought this on? call me and tell me

August 14, 2009 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger M S Martinez said...

Ditto. If it's me, please call, email or text me.

August 15, 2009 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Miranda said...

I feel the same way when you don't comment on my blog :P

And I'm pretty sure you aren't talking about me because I haven't seen or talked to you in over a month.

August 20, 2009 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger inutero said...

I resemble...that remarks

August 24, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home