Thursday, July 9, 2009

Umm... Continued

Last night's dream: my mom, cinnamon buns and I were driving around looking for an ihop to go to breakfast before the assembly. But we keep taking the wrong exits and some crazy Mexican blonde woman is racing us and giving us the wrong directions which we are listening to for some strange reason. While all this is happening we are paniking that my cousin justin won't make it to breakfast on time so we keep calling him to find out where he is at. And there is also a creepy doll that just sits in the backseat next to me which I terrified of. When we finally make it here we realize it's a village in in disguise. It looked like an ihop in appearance but in reality it was not. Then this switches to me running into cinnamon buns room asking her when we are going to breakfast. Cinnamon buns and Miranda are throwing clothes around mumbling stuff about breakfast and I just turn around and to back to bed. See the weird part is when I woke up this morninni couldn't figure out if I really went into cinnamon buns room or not. It was quite strange.

Thanks for the help

Maleena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home