HI I'm Maleena and I'm a iTouchaholic
Yes I know an actual real blog. It's been so long since i'vve used a computer that I have forgotten how to type and spell. Its pretty bad. But now that I am able to actually write a blog, I dont know what to write about. I saved a teddy bear's life today. And found a kingdom hall in Parker. I felt like yelling at my cousin Jamin. Oh and I had another night of weird dreams. I wonder what is plagueing my mind to make me have such strange dreams. I have also decided to become a psyciotrist. My mom and I figured that I am the Ferris Bueller of the Clear Family. So I am starting my business now. $150 an hour to listen to your problems and at the end of the hour I will blame all your problems on some dead family member of yours. FYI I will round 5 minutes to one hour :) I am dying of heat right now. I don't even know why. I watched The Happening, so BE NICE TO PLANTS. PLEASE. I WANT TO LIVE. I have lost 4 pounds, so only 21 pounds left. SO close. New York is only a few months away. Now do I wear a dress to this wedding, even though she is going to get married at the Justice of Peace and not have a reception? Should I really spend a lot of money on a dress for that? I don't know. I need a job and I would prefer to work for the Mafia. Nothing like Mafia protection. Unless I find out somethng I am not supposed to, and that would SUCK. If i disappear, you will all know why. HAHA just kidding.
MIMI
Cinnamon Buns, ummmmmmmmmmm Grease is the Word
MIMI
Cinnamon Buns, ummmmmmmmmmm Grease is the Word


1 Comments:
"It's got groove, its got meaning". So, I think you should wear a dress to the wedding, NYC is more formal. And you will probably go to some fabulous restaurant afterward. So wear it well. And also you should blog more, really, I like your thoughts. Come to Utah soon, I will start to peer pressure you next week, so think about it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home