Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Quiet Chaos in a House of Mirth

There is a strange bar above my blog posting thing right now. I think it's because I accidentally hit it with my thumb while trying to start a blog on my...wait for it.....iTOUCH! I know I know is amazing.

I have decided a name for a girl I ever have one. Tyler. NOT because of Tyler B, BUT because I honestly do like tha name for a girl. Is tha weird? I hope not because I really like it.

I really really really like the new Green Day song "21 Guns" it is very good. I also enjoy playing it on Rock Band. With my awesome character who no longer looks like Kristen Stewart. Woo!!

I forgot to make my font green but I can't because I hit that stupid button earlier.

I like looking at kids and guessing what they will be like when they are older. Like S, she will have a spicy attitude and will not be detered from her decisions. Ela will be fun loving and won't have too many worries and just be chill. My little cousin G will be fired up and rambunctious. But I also like to look at older women or men and figure out what they were like intheir younger years. This lady at costco looked like a smoking retired Barbie. You can tell she used to be pretty and fun but smoking ruined that for her. And then there are teenagers. They are a tiny little bit more mature than they were when they were 2. But you can see where they want to be in ten years.

People are just interesting.

Maleen

Cinnamon Buns, congrats on your new blog. How does it feel to be writing again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home