Umm...
I finally did it!!! I never thought I could write a blog from my itouch but I got it! Well I need some help interpreting some dreams. And since it is wrong for me to actually go to a dream interpreter I'm hoping for your guy's help.
Ok first dream: I'm at eliches and I'm going to ride a roller coaster. But I'm terrified and my uncle jon is making me do it. As I'm in line I am soooo nervous that I keep curling my hair with a portable curling iron. So my uncle and I go to get into the ride but his safety bar thing isn't latching down. As my uncle is pulling it it down the ride starts. The faulty safety bars needed to be held down or else they were popping open and well you know. So the ride goes really fast and we barely survive and I resume the curling of my hair. Then it suddenly switches to the new twilight movie. I'm the only person who knows what's going happen in this next movie. And I keep repeating to myself that I am the only person that knows what will happen on this next movie. By what is happening in this movie is not like the book at all. It is way off and totally different but I think that this will be he best movie ever. And it was also as if I had already seen the movie a million times.
Second dream: so me and these people were making this plan to get my grandma in trouble. Meryl Streep was involved with this as well. We had this elaborate plan but
half way through I backed out and said it was wrong. But these people went through with the plan anyways. Once my grandma gets in trouble the people turn into my cousins who feel so guilty about it that hey are going to turn themselves in. But the place that they turn themselves in at is at the fair. I feel guilty for thinking about helping them so I go with them. When we are on our way we buy my cousin a new wedding ring because she lost her old one. Then we all sign forms saying that we were involved in this plan. But what was really weird was that my form said something about Jesus. I don't know why bit his name was repeated over and over in my form. It made me feel even worse even though I didn't actually go through with it.
So these are the two weird dreams I have had lately... What do you guys think is going on in my mind?
Mimi
Cinnamon Buns, what's the point of writng you notes. Since you haven't written a blog in forever!!
Ok first dream: I'm at eliches and I'm going to ride a roller coaster. But I'm terrified and my uncle jon is making me do it. As I'm in line I am soooo nervous that I keep curling my hair with a portable curling iron. So my uncle and I go to get into the ride but his safety bar thing isn't latching down. As my uncle is pulling it it down the ride starts. The faulty safety bars needed to be held down or else they were popping open and well you know. So the ride goes really fast and we barely survive and I resume the curling of my hair. Then it suddenly switches to the new twilight movie. I'm the only person who knows what's going happen in this next movie. And I keep repeating to myself that I am the only person that knows what will happen on this next movie. By what is happening in this movie is not like the book at all. It is way off and totally different but I think that this will be he best movie ever. And it was also as if I had already seen the movie a million times.
Second dream: so me and these people were making this plan to get my grandma in trouble. Meryl Streep was involved with this as well. We had this elaborate plan but
half way through I backed out and said it was wrong. But these people went through with the plan anyways. Once my grandma gets in trouble the people turn into my cousins who feel so guilty about it that hey are going to turn themselves in. But the place that they turn themselves in at is at the fair. I feel guilty for thinking about helping them so I go with them. When we are on our way we buy my cousin a new wedding ring because she lost her old one. Then we all sign forms saying that we were involved in this plan. But what was really weird was that my form said something about Jesus. I don't know why bit his name was repeated over and over in my form. It made me feel even worse even though I didn't actually go through with it.
So these are the two weird dreams I have had lately... What do you guys think is going on in my mind?
Mimi
Cinnamon Buns, what's the point of writng you notes. Since you haven't written a blog in forever!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home