Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Now This is a Movie

Remember when I wrote about how disappointed I was to see the Other Boleyn Girl movie?
Well I am still disappointed with that movie. But, Twlight, I was not even close to disappointed. I won't let out any details so no worries. But, the way I imagined the book is how the movie was. That was the same for other books. Anyways, this movie I thought was great. The chemistry between Robert Pattinson and Kirsten Stewart was great, and the cast was beautiful. Even though some people doubted Pattinson for the part, he worked out beautifully in the end. This movie never went way off from the book. The director didn't decide what the movie should be about with just a few ideas from the book.

Even though some of you like Jacob more, I still like Edward. I think it is just because I like RoBert Pattinson. Anyways, even if you didn't like the books, you should still go. The movie is great. The story is great. The people are beautiful. It is a very good movie.

Sorry Cinnamon Buns, but this note is for Lisa. Lisa, when do we go to England?

Maleena

3 Comments:

Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

I just need to get my passport. So after that we can go. I think I am the only one who has not seen this...maybe not. Are you going to see it David?

November 26, 2008 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

Ha ya David are you going to see it? You have to now that you have seen Mama Mia! :)

November 26, 2008 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry to say, i wasn't that impressed with this movie. But it wasn't a terrible disappointment i guess.

December 6, 2008 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home