Thursday, July 17, 2008

Appreciate Air Conditioning

I never realized or appreciated air conditioned cars as much as i do now. Whitley has no air conditioning in her car. Of course, being a new driver and all, i am forced to drive with her. I want to die in her car!! It is so unbearably hot in that car. Everywhere we go Whit always says "its not bad". Uh yeah no!! She says its not bad then we both end up sweater than we want to and yes Whitley it is that bad.... Rachel i think you understand when i say that i want to die in an non air conditioned car..

All of you guys who have nice air conditioned cars appreciate it. Love it. Use it. Because one day you may not have it, then you will be thinking, oh man i wish i had air conditioning. So again appreciate it.


Dying of heat
Maleena

Cinnamon Buns, NO, and NEW AMERICAN GLADIATORS MONDAY

6 Comments:

Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

Well I think that you are full of crap. You should be happy that I take you around all over the place. Suck it up man! Oh, and please, let me write one? Please

July 17, 2008 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger inutero said...

Thanks for the advice...I will appreciate my air-conditioning more now. And as for Whitley not being able to climb the wall...my suggestion is to get a running start. It makes it easier.

July 18, 2008 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Ronda said...

Personally I think that air conditioning is over rated. Roll the windows down, the hot air coming in at 50mph feels great!

July 18, 2008 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

get a stinking job doing something that fits your personality to pay for the stinking air conditioning

July 20, 2008 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

I feel for you, but at least you have a ride.So it kind of balances out. It will be freezing cold soon and it is worse to be cold than hot.

July 21, 2008 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know your pain! When i was a teenager and my older sister had a car, and i was a constant passenger, i also suffered:(
It gets soooo hot and if you roll the windows down then it blows your hair all over. AND you get to wherever you're going and your back is all sweaty.
The only thing i have to say that's better for you than me is that we had big, hairsprayed hairdos that got RUINED in that un air conditioned car. You have better hairstyles for the circumstances.

July 22, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home