These Aren't Tears of Sadness, They're Tears of Joy I'm Just Laughing Ha Ha Haha Ha
Well I'm not exactly sure what this blog is about. I will tell you now, I hate people. I hate men women old people little kids and teenagers. This does not include immediate family and everyone in Utah. Anyways I've realized that people are irritated and confusing. They want everyone to do everything for them. And what's funny EVERYONE DOES. Someone can be treated like crap by someone but they will still do anything for them. For example this kid in my biology class. He is a senior in a freshmen biology class. He treats all the girls like crap. But since he is a senior of course they will sharpen his pencil and give him the answers and pick up his papers. It's ridiculous. I'm always like you have got to be kidding me she did not just sharpen his pencil when he sits two feet away from the sharpener, oh wait! She did. Stupid stupid stupid. People these days. Hen there are they people who just like to confuse you. You don't know how to handle them so you just smile until you finally figure out what's going on. I really hate those people. Why? I hate being confused. Very much.
That's all I have to rant about at the moment.
Maleena
Cinnamon Buns, I es tired
That's all I have to rant about at the moment.
Maleena
Cinnamon Buns, I es tired


2 Comments:
Just so you know, it gets better when you get older. Just wait until your in the work force, can't quit and have to get along with irritation.
It's great.
I hate everyone too. See how much we have in common?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home