But We Never Stood a Chance and I'm Not Sure if it Matters
Even though it is small, this town is sure stressful. I think I have developed a cold in the past two hours because I am so stressed that my immune system is down. Anyways, just letting you all know, in order for me to be more focused on how to write an article for the paper, the way I write my blogs will be different and more like a newspaper article rather than me complaining about everything.
MIMI
MIMI


2 Comments:
M, The way to be able to express your true self is to make the report a commentary. That way you will be able to report information and then make a comment about your feelings on it. Read any newspaper and specifically the commentary pages which are near the back of the national news or local news, there you will find examples and maybe some inspiration.
I would be disappointed if your blog would change, so I am writing out of pure selfishness.
I love your blog! Write more often...
I am going to catch cold because I am stressed that you are stressed. :(
Don't change anything, I hear you when I read this, I like that.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home