Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Have an Awesome New Water Bottle

I was talking to Lisa today and we were discussing tv guys that she and David can see me with. I told Lisa that I was everywhere on my range of types of guys I like. I go from prep to cholo to skater to normal to dorky to nerdy to jock, etc. Lisa then pointed out that I fit in everywhere. Whereas this point is true, it also sucks. I'm not trying to brag about anything or try to say that I am awesome, even though I am (just kidding just kidding). Anyways it sucks for several reasons. One I get along with the really weird people. I mean like super weird people. I don't know why but it happens. And that sucks. I try really hard not to like anyhing they say when half the time I understand what they are saying and on occasion think it's funny. Then there are the popular annoying chicks. They are really easy to get along with. Just laugh a lot and smile and nod at all their stupid stories. That gets really boring. Cause after a while, even I miss an interesting conversation. It gets irritating listening to how this boy said that then like I said this then like he didn't like text me back for like an hour and I was like fine I didn't like you anyways then he like texted me back and said he was at like practice or something and like I think we'll start like dating or something soon. The there are the chola girls. They are hard to get along with. Don't smile until they do and don't laugh unless they do. Do not stare at them or make any type of joke about any race even if it's about your race, etc. Always help them when they need help in a class cause I've learned from experience, it truely pays off. Then the normal people. I like them. I can finally be myself and not have to be cautious about what I say or have to interpret what is said between each "like yeah".

I think I'll become a psyciatrist.

Mimi

Cinnamon Buns, you are normal if you were wondering.

2 Comments:

Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

I think you are awesome. And many weird people are cool. After High School, the weird ones are still interesting and the others....not so much. Normal is always fine.

September 9, 2009 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What is so great about the weird people is they don't know how weird they are and you can just watch them or talk to them about things they are interested and the entertainment level is beyond, really beyond. So beyond, it is almost plastic.

September 9, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home