Monday, June 16, 2008

Sensei Master Skills

So i have a skill unexplainable to me and others. It is my DDR Skill. I have a skills that others and myself have no idea where they came from. BUT i think i may have a competitor, or competitors, LISA AND DAVID. They have crazy awesome skills...... I am once again a Sensei Master. I am teaching them their skills. One day my grasshoppers will pass me up, and i will be so proud of them. It brings tears to my eyes knowing that one day my grasshoppers will grow up and one day be Sensei Masters to other Grasshoppers.


Now being a Sensei Master is WORK!! Yet a fulfilling job. Maybe i should start a business called, SENSEI MASTER.....YOU ONLY WANT TO HAVE MY SKILLS. Then i will teach people skills and then they can learn some awesome skills then teach other people skills, like nunchuck skills. And computer hacking skills. Just kidding.....Maybe. And Cinnamon Buns you rock, dont ever change....I mean it

Sensei Master

1 Comments:

Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

Seriously? And Please? Hey, you didn't mention it this time! Ha! So now you have to:)

July 8, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home