My Nicknames
Throughout my life i had had many nick names. A few have stayed, others have DIED. Like Mo. Yes i know where did that come from. Remeber that one time when i used to play an instrument, well that was my nickname in that class. Lets not talk about that insturment playing time. Most have stayed, like Mena, or Mel. But recently i have a new nick name. So most, or a lot, of little kids call me Mena or Manena. But my little cousin has come up with a new one. That is Mimi. I love that she calls me that!!
Ok so those are all the nick names i like. But like most people i have had bad ones. Like the Giant of the Forest, lets not get into that one. Or i cant believe i am even typing this, but Cha Cha. I can not stand that at all!! It gets me very angered. Other than those the rest have been good. Whitley has had a few over the years but im not going to mention those. Well thats it. Oh and if you want to play thousands of free online games visit
http://www.freeonlinegames.com/
Bye
Ok so those are all the nick names i like. But like most people i have had bad ones. Like the Giant of the Forest, lets not get into that one. Or i cant believe i am even typing this, but Cha Cha. I can not stand that at all!! It gets me very angered. Other than those the rest have been good. Whitley has had a few over the years but im not going to mention those. Well thats it. Oh and if you want to play thousands of free online games visit
http://www.freeonlinegames.com/
Bye


4 Comments:
You forgot, Meena the baby Clear. But that was a Utah nickname and you were young, so that would by why.
I still think of you as Mena the baby Clear. You always will be to me.:)
I didn't know you then, but I do like Meena as your nickname. Although I have heard "Meena the baby Clear" on more than one occasion. It's cute too.
By the way, I like your blog, and I hope to see you soon.
CHA-CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home